Commitments have to be for the long run in order to create, monitor and share knowledge on the true impact we are creating for all parties.
This is why we feel that projects/services are based on and with a greater mind to the impact it is creating for the environment. Of course, as a foundation we believe also to practice what we preach, as such we drive green energy cars, recycle were possible on consumables.
As such 3P is more and more a way of living, which we enclose in our daily practice as in the execution of our projects.
Value Chain Approach and CSR
As we work focusing on a value chain we work with many different and local people as well. To us it is of importance to create awareness on CSR in a way be keeping up our standards for:
- No Child Labour
- Impose good working conditions
- No Bribery or Corruption stimulations
- Pay on time, honouring payment terms as people depend on income, but also this gives a better value to contracts in itself
- Pay respectable prices
- Providing support to local organizations to set up correct ways for administration
- Utilize partnerships, throughout:
- Respecting all the above
- Being seen as credible a reputable business partner with a mind towards the ecosystem it is acting in.
All PTF employees are aware of this integrity policy through a code of conduct.
This is the way we believe we can create true value to our partners, stakeholders, and customers.